Upload as many listings as possible, be descriptive as possible, fill out all of the fields and check out our Gold Package
There are a few reasons why your last payment might have been unsuccessful:
1. Your credit card details are no longer correct (have you received a new card?)
2. Your bank account has insufficient funds
3. Your bank is rejecting the payment due to other reasons, which are unknown to us
4. PayPal: Your billing agreement was cancelled at PayPal
5. PayPal: PayPal did not approve the payment
Please check with your bank, or with PayPal to make sure that they are not blocking payment to Business Exchange. Otherwise, it could be that:
1. You entered your payment information over one year ago and your details need to be refreshed
2. Your card expired or the expiration date is incorrect
All payments are processed through Paypal. PayPal is one of the most popular and easiest way to send money. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe and secure. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the Business Exchange does not receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number.
If you have received a promo code, on the checkout cart you will find a field to enter your discount code. Click on the "Apply Promo Code" button and it will apply the discount upon checkout.
The Business Exchange generates revenues from advertising fees only. We do not charge any commissions upon the sale of any business or property sold through our website.
Your account will automatically renew at the end of your term and your Paypal account or Credit Card will be charged again for the plan that you registered for at the same rate.
You can turn off the auto renew by cancelling your order in your Business Exchange account. Your account will remain active until the end of your current plan expires.
You can upgrade your current plan at anytime by contacting our Online Team at 1-877-337-1188 or Email Us Here. Our team will assist you through the upgrading process.
However, you will not be able to downgrade your plan.
Business brokers and franchisors who purchase annual or semi-annual membership have thirty (30) days after their purchase to cancel and receive a full refund.
After the cancellation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable. If you have questions, pleasecontact us.
Private seller will not receive a refund.
Once you sign up, and you payment processed your account is active immediately. You will receive an email with your login information to get started right away.
For accounts that already have a username, unfortunately, you will not be able to change this.
You'll find the "Lost Your Password" button right under the password space. Click the button, enter your username or email address associated with your Business Exchange account and you'll get an email with the rest of the steps to reset your password.
Preferably, but not 100% necessary.
The Business Exchange Website will email and send you text message notifications with your inquiries. You can also login to your account to view your inquiries.
When advertising online your phone number and email address will never be visible to Business Exchange readers.
There are many possible reasons why notifications might not be going through. Here are some common methods for troubleshooting.
1. Login and check your email address for typos on your "My Profile".
2. Check if the email is in your spam/junk/clutter folder. If it's there, mark it as "Not Spam" so that it will not be flagged as spam in the future.
3. If the previous suggestions do not help, please contact your email service provider and ask them to accept emails coming from BusinessExchange.ca regardless of the IP Address being used. This is to ensure that all legitimate emails coming from BusinessExchange.ca will be recognized and accepted by your email service provider.
4. If the above steps do not allow for emails to go through, please Contact Us or call us toll free at 1-877-337-1188. Make sure to include the email address involved.
Most listings will appear in the Business Exchange website immediately after being published. If your listing doesn't appear after it's uploaded, make sure you've clicked the "Publish" button.
You can verify that your listings are active by clicking on the "View Listing" Button.
Your Listing, together with your Profile page, is essential for selling your business, franchise or property. It's a place to present your opportunity.
To create your Listing(s), Login to your account:
My Account > Add New Listing
Here you can add photos, videos, descriptions and any other interesting information about your opportunity.
Please note: You may not post phone numbers, links to websites or email addresses.
The Business Exchange cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of information provided in the listings. Property and business owners are responsible for reporting information fairly and accurately. We recommend that buyers do their due diligence before agreeing to purchase any business or property.
Inclusion of any property or business on this website does not constitute, and shall not be construed or reported as:
1. An endorsement or approval by the Business Exchange or
2. A warranty or representation by Business Exchange as to the revenues or profitability of any of it's listings. The Business Exchange assume no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by any individual or entity arising in any way out of the listings on this site.
The Business Exchange highly recommend that you do your due diligence by hiring the appropriate professionals from lawyers, accountants, inspectors and/or realtors.
Save the Businesses
Create the Notification Email Alter